Saturday, July 7, 2007

ME ME ME ME ME

I'm am finally starting my modeling career. Look as I am posted on a site modeling a mustache cloth on my face and the new ten deep shirt which just screams sex.

Here is a link to the pic and item.

http://turntablelab.com/vinyl/217/1583/21233.html

O man I am loving the new 50 cent song I get money. Its just raw. The beat is simple as hell. I can do that makes me feel good when I know I can make the same thing on the radio. Go figure!?! The lyrics are funny and raw. Did I say raw again. Yes I did, three times to be exact. This song needs to catch on. Imma bang it hard. Lol only if I had a stable club or radio gig. But the spradic gigs will get this at least if the crowd is correct.

Peep the song

O check this out also was on NT and came accross this. Miri is about to have some competition.

No comments: