Saturday, July 7, 2007

Technological

Hey guys technology is the bomb I don't know how I lived without a cellphone or internet before the the past ten or so years. Mobile devices are crack to me. I love my computers but I find myself using them less and less as time goes on and using my cellphone majority of the time. The basic functions of a computer in terms of everyday use are for the most part covered in today's cellphones pdas and other mobile devices. I found my self using computers majority of the time to either to spin records (yes serato look it up), music, anime or to use the pro tools.

Hmmmm the tools is on a reg basis. But anyway the main function of internet and blogs and all that cool stuff has been all just placed on to the blackberry. Since I am mostly on the go I look at all things when I am bored. Even the rare times when I watch tv.

I just find it very suprising to me and a lot of others. The digital world is becoming more digital as we speak. If that makes since. I mean look you got the iphone which just came out and people are going crazy for it like peanuts had a drought. ( I know crazyness).



No comments: