Wednesday, July 4, 2007

more than meets the eye

Hey guys what's up just got back from the movies. Saw one hell of a movie known as the transformers. Great movie from beginning to end. Action packed and simple nothing crazy it gets a nine out of ten. There were little thing which bothered me. But I am a die hard fan to this type of stuff. The movie is wow and has a wonderful set up for a sequel as there is a trilogy to be made and the sequel is already in pre production. The movie had the big guns literally. Steven speilberg, Michael Bay, and george lucas special effects team (ILM productions).

I was put down a little by the fact that soundwave was not in the movie and how they did jazz. But my pal bumble bee came through. For the longest I thought it was said tyrese was going to do the voice of the little b but I was mistaken. Another voice wise which was nice is they try and use the original actors voice from the cartoon back in the eighties and they have the guy from family matters eddie winslow as the voice of jazz.


I thought the movie was going to be a miss since there were more humans than robots but it wasn't the case.

That kid Shai is set for life with this movie. His acting career looks extra promising like tom hanks level he has the new indiana jones movie coming out next year and then the new transformers in 09.


Jada pinkett smith can be a possible autobot as we have arcee (I believe that's how its spelled)


I am soo geeked I am about to purchase a prime transformer helmet. Only problem is I don't know if it will fit. I have kinda a big melon.



I'm out peace signing off 8800

No comments: